The delightful Dooks Golf Links based in the gorgeous Glenbeigh, Co Kerry, has some superb membership offers at present! Dooks was established in 1889 and celebrated 125 years last year, it is one of the most welcoming golf clubs in Ireland with a golf course to match.
The Dooks Trial Membership is only €580 with the following benefits:
- Membership & Unlimited Golf at Dooks Golf Club for 1 year
- Use of the Clubhouse facilities
- May compete in Club competitions subject to competition rules
- Can avail of discounted Member Guest Rates (must be playing with the guests).
- Can obtain a Handicap from the club
- After 1 year, can transfer to Full Membership of Dooks Golf Club, subject to Terms & Conditions.
Dooks Golf Club is also offering a limited number of Overseas Life Memberships! For a once off fee of €10,000, you can apply to become an overseas life member of Dooks Golf Club. To qualify, you should not be resident in the Republic of Ireland for more than 10 weeks per annum. Benefits of Overseas Life Membership are as follows:
- Membership of Dooks Golf Club with Unlimited Playing Rights on the course during their time in Ireland.
- Eligibility to play in Member Competitions subject to competition rules.
- Discounts on purchases in the Bar & Proshop with a Member’s Discount Card.
- May purchase prepaid members’ guest green fee booklets at Preferential Rates (must play with the guests).
- Can avail of a “Friends & Family Unaccompanied Guest Green fee” rate.
- Will receive a Welcome Pack on joining the club.
Any queries on the great Membership Offers at Dooks Golf Club please contact Maurice O’Meara, Golf Club General Manager, on 087-9031978. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 066-9768205.