The Golf Guide relaunches in Ireland this year with their new Irish Golf section on their Website along with 4 editions of their ever popular Magazine, available in both Print & Digital formats! With publications already all over the UK and in the Costa del Sol a move into the Irish market will help the many Golf Clubs & Resort to reach a greater amount of golfers in Ireland and further afield as well. Their Events have also been going from strength to strength and along with the Irish website & magazine launch they will also have their first Tournament in Ireland at The Heritage Resort next June.
Golf Guide Magazine
4 Irish editions of The Golf Guide Magazine will be printed per year – each Golf Club or Resort getting Double Page Spread in each issue which will contain the following:
- Large Main image & 3/4 smaller images.
- Golf Club/Resort contact information & directions.
- Description of the Golf Club/Resort and scorecard of the course.
- Comprehensive list of Golf Club/Resort Facilities
- Interchangeable banner advert for current offers & promotions.
- A further Double Page feature article per year to be used at an appropriate time to showcase a special event or anniversary.
- Quarter Page advert in the events section to promote any opens or invitation events that you have planned throughout 2016/17
The Golf Guide’s printed publications are now converted into a digital page turner, which allows the readers to view our products online from anywhere in the world on their mobile devices, smartphones, androids and tablets. Our circulation of this product is now on a par with the printed product, in the sense that the last Golf Guide magazine was viewed online more than 12,000 times. The Golf Guide expects this area to continue to grow in the coming months.
Website & Social Media
A fully hosted digital page to advertise the club and its facilities on the Golf Guide website www.thegolfguide.co.uk. Content to be included on the site to include:
- Rotating Image gallery on the digital page to advertise all club facilities.
- Links to the Golf Club/Resort website.
- Links to the Golf Tee Times and/or Resort in-house booking system.
- Social media links to proactively share club content.
- Interchangeable banner advert for current offers and promotions.
- Unlimited news and feature content throughout the year.
- Placing of all open events on our events page.
- Point in time social media marketing campaigns for specific promotions.
The Golf Guide website currently has 2,500 visitors per week with Twitter and Facebook both with over 3,500 & 2,800 followers respectively, Twitter stats show 90,000 impressions in the last 28 days and The Golf Guide social media channels are constantly updated to ensure every advertiser and partner gets the maximum exposure possible.
Golf Guide Tour
The Golf Guide’s Tour continues over the Winter with venues such as Nefyn Golf Club, Conwy GC & Bull Bay being some of the prominent venues. The Golf Guides Irish Tournament takes place at The Heritage Resort on Sunday 11th & Monday 12the June 2017 with some fantastic prizes up for grabs during all Events!
There are some fantastic deals for Golf Clubs & Resorts to feature on The Golf Guide’s Website & Magazine. They are as follows:
The Magazine & Website / Digital Package
- Cost for 2016/17 for €1,200 (VAT not applicable)
- Includes full website features plus Social Media Promotion
- The4 Issues for 2016/17
- Fee payable in advance to avail of this offer
Individual costings as follows:
- Website / Digital – €300 per annum
- Magazine – €300 per Issue
If have any queries or would like to avail of one of our great advertising packages please contact Tom Kennedy on +353-87-6453537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Golf Guide – You’ll be lost without it!